[xsd-users] gcc visibility, serializer-map and typeinfo

Benjamin Schindler bschindler at inf.ethz.ch
Sun Jun 27 17:44:01 EDT 2010

Hi Boris

I just found the issue. Another header file (from our own project)
defined some helper functions and it included the exceptions header.
That file was included before another xsd include and therefore caused
the warning

It all compiles fine now. However, I cannot runtime-test it, as another
library, Eigen2 has the same visibility issues and I need to fix those
first before I can runtest this again. I'll post as soon I have more

Thanks a lot for the great help!
Benjamin