[xsd-users] xsd:any in parser

Jiri Poledna jiripoledna at seznam.cz
Tue May 22 05:45:53 EDT 2007

Hi Boris

it is working, perfect. now I can reach the Rewiever tag data, I have
last question to complete the process.
Let's say I can implement Reviewer parser in my project, how to connect
the Reviewer parser to complete parsing process.
other worlds: I can implement Title parser, I can add it to process by
"root_parser.Title_parser(title_parser);".

Because I have no method to add Reviewer parser to root_parser, then I
cannot reach Reviewer parser implementation. I can get data only using
_any_ methods. Exist some method to skip that "any bridge" and continue
parsing inside the reviewer as usual way?

thanks a lot

Jiri