[xsd-users] xsd:any in parser

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Tue May 22 03:49:23 EDT 2007

Hi Jiri,

Jiri Poledna <jiripoledna at seznam.cz> writes:

>    This is what I expect, override some methods, my problem is that I have
>    nothing to override, when I run xsd.exe it do not generate that "any"
>    methods to override.

These hooks are declared in the base class from which every parser
template inherits. If you are interested, this base class is defined
in libxsd/xsd/cxx/parser/non-validating/parser.hxx for non-validating
parsing and in libxsd/xsd/cxx/parser/validating/parser.hxx for validating
parsing. Just try to copy the function signatures of the hooks I sent
in the previous email to your parser, implement them, and everything
should work fine.