[xsd-users] "Not valid after content"

Doug Bengtson Doug.Bengtson at wnco.com
Tue May 30 14:34:55 EDT 2006

I am using the library.xml file located in the 2.1.1 solaris
distribution.  The relative path is:
$XSD_HOME/examples/cxx/tree/library/library.xml.  I am using it
unchanged.  As a side note, the example runs fine when I pass the
filename into the catalog() method.  It's only when I use an input
stream that it doesn't work.

Thanks for the response.  Let me know if there's anything else you need
that could help.

-Doug