[xsd-users] "Not valid after content"

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Tue May 30 16:05:16 EDT 2006

Hi Doug,

Doug Bengtson <Doug.Bengtson at wnco.com> writes:

> I am using the library.xml file located in the 2.1.1 solaris
> distribution.  The relative path is:
> $XSD_HOME/examples/cxx/tree/library/library.xml.  I am using it
> unchanged.  As a side note, the example runs fine when I pass the
> filename into the catalog() method.  It's only when I use an input
> stream that it doesn't work.

Hm, I just tried 4 combinations on Solaris 10 with your example:

Sun C++ 5.7 Patch 117830-06
Sun C++ 5.8 Patch 121017-01
Xerces-C++ 2.6.0
Xerces-C++ 2.7.0

All four work fine. I guess I will need more information from you, such
as the OS version, compiler version and patch level, Xerces-C++ version,
and extra compiler options if any.

thanks,