[xsd-users] adding xsd:any nodes to node-objects

Oliver.Kowalke at infineon.com Oliver.Kowalke at infineon.com
Mon Apr 10 09:13:00 EDT 2006

Hello,
If I want to add a xsd:any node to xml_schema::type node I've to call:

b_n._node()->appendChild( dom);

right?
dom would be of type DOMText* (text) or DOMElement* (embedded xml).

But how get I access to DOMDocument* in order to create DOMText or
DOMDocument?

How can I add classes of embedded xml which were generated by xsd?

>Just a side note: the main idea of tools like XSD is to provide
statically-
>types representation of your data. If majority or significant chunk of
your
>data is type-less, then the major benefit from using tools like XSD
becomes
>the major burden. In this case you most likely will be better off using
>type-less APIs such as DOM.

I've to use a predefined *.xsd which contains a xsd:any node. I want to
provide the users a C++-class-library in order to read and write the xml
in a type-safe manner. I think xsd is well suited - but I have to
provide support for the xsd:any node. That's why I'm asking a lot for
xsd:any.

Regards,
Oliver