[xsd-users] adding xsd:any nodes to node-objects

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Mon Apr 10 11:09:29 EDT 2006

Hi Oliver,

Oliver.Kowalke at infineon.com <Oliver.Kowalke at infineon.com> writes:

> If I want to add a xsd:any node to xml_schema::type node I've to call:
>
> b_n._node()->appendChild( dom);
>
> right?
> dom would be of type DOMText* (text) or DOMElement* (embedded xml).
>
> But how get I access to DOMDocument* in order to create DOMText or
> DOMDocument?

You can call getOwnerDocument on any DOM node, for example:

DOMDocument* doc = b_n._node()->getOwnerDocument ();

DOMNode* new_node = ... // create using doc

b_n._node()->appendChild (new_node);

> How can I add classes of embedded xml which were generated by xsd?

I am not exactly sure what you mean by this. Can you provide a small
example that should what you are trying to achieve?