[studxml-users] Re: Is possible to skip the current xml-element to the next

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Thu Dec 15 05:40:53 EST 2016

Hi Omar,

Omar Medina <omar.medina at web.de> writes:

> Do I have the possibility with the library libstudxml to skip the current
> element, also to the next element, for the case the the current element is
> not expected or it can not be processed.

There is nothing automatic so you will have to handle skipping of unexpected
elements in the application. Which should not be hard: just keep reading
and ignoring elements while keeping track of the depth. Once you are back
at depth 0, you resume processing. Or you could also do this with recursion.

Boris