[studxml-users] Is possible to skip the current xml-element to the next

Omar Medina omar.medina at web.de
Tue Dec 13 18:25:26 EST 2016

Hello Mr. Boris Kolpackov,

i am wondering if you could response my question about your library
libstudxml.

Do I have the possibility with the library libstudxml to skip the
current element, also to the next element, for the case the the current
element is not expected or it can not be processed.

Suppose please in the small xml-example below  : The application is only
waiting for b-elements. The element <m> is valid for the file but not
for the application. Also, i want to skip the element <m> to the next
element.
<a>
   <b x="f" ... />
</a>

The intention is to continue with the reading of he XML-data and at the
end of the reading all not used elements will be indicated.

Thank in advance for your replay.

best regard

Omar