[xsstl-users] No trusted certificate found - http://www.codesynthesis.com/xmlns/xsstl

Kalaisri Natesan (ns) knatesa at cap.org
Thu Nov 16 03:21:58 EST 2017

Hi Support Team,

We are using the "us-state-code" and "iso3166-country-code" XSDs in our application. When building these components, we create a JAR for these files and utilize them wherever required.

Since the last couple of weeks, we have been facing issue when building this component. We are getting below error during the build.

IO Error javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: No trusted certificate found
error: src-resolve: type 'USStateTerritoryCode at http://www.codesynthesis.com/xmlns/xsstl' not found.
error: src-resolve: type 'ISO3166CountyCode at http://www.codesynthesis.com/xmlns/xsstl' not found.

The Line where this error is thrown is as below:
<xs:import namespace="http://www.codesynthesis.com/xmlns/xsstl" schemaLocation="http://www.codesynthesis.com/projects/xsstl/xsstl/us-state-code.xsd"/>
<xs:import namespace="http://www.codesynthesis.com/xmlns/xsstl" schemaLocation="http://www.codesynthesis.com/projects/xsstl/xsstl/iso3166-country-code.xsd"/>

The build was working fine before and the last successful build was done on Oct 25th. When we tried to build recently, starting of Nov, we are getting this error.

We have not done any changes from our end to cause this issue. Could you please give us some pointers on this and help us in getting this resolved?

Thanks,
Kalaisri Natesan.
CAP Web Apps Support
knatesa at cap.org | +91 - 9626235894