[xsde-users] Prolog items

Jones Chris Chris.Jones at helvar.com
Tue Jan 12 04:00:06 EST 2016

I'm sorry Borris but the prologs of both the -pskel.h and the -sskel.h still do not have correct prologs

They read:

// Begin prologue.
//

#include <xsde/cxx/hybrid/any-type.hxx>
#include <xsde/cxx/hybrid/any-type-sskel.hxx>
#include <xsde/cxx/hybrid/any-type-simpl.hxx>

namespace XMLEntities
{
  using ::xsde::cxx::hybrid::any_type;

  using ::xsde::cxx::hybrid::any_type_sskel;
  using ::xsde::cxx::hybrid::any_type_simpl;
}

FRED

//
// End prologue.

The other issue seems to be fixed in this build though...

Yours
Chris Jones