[xsde-users] Q: Two delimiters with same name in a complex type

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Tue Jul 21 12:31:47 EDT 2015

Hi Ravi,

You are increasingly asking question that are very specific to
your domain/application. You cannot expect me to spend hours
trying to understand what's going on. In the future, if you
have the "how do I do X" kind of question, you will need to
state X in terms of simple, minimal example, not application
domain "dumps".

Rangarajan, Ravi_Sowmian <raviraja at qti.qualcomm.com> writes:

> Auto generated code is such that it just packs as many delimiters
> as specified back to back - [...]

I think the more correct way to state it would be that the schema
specifies such an arrangement (and the generated code simply
implements it; C++/Hybrid preserves precise schema element order).

So what you are basically asking is: "my schema says the XML should
look like this but I want it to look like that". The perfectly
valid answer to this would be "you can't". With XSD/e, you can,
with some effort. See type/parser/serializer customization for
details.