[xsde-users] #include <xsde/cxx/pre.hxx> is located before prologue

Jones Oliver Oliver.Jones at helvar.com
Thu Aug 6 12:59:20 EDT 2015

Hi,

I'm using the following command line with xsde

xsde.exe cxx-hybrid --cxx-prologue "#include \"stdafx.h\"" --namespace-map http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema=xml_schemax a.xsd

However the following include line  #include <xsde/cxx/pre.hxx>  is still being placed above the prologue, like so:

#include <xsde/cxx/pre.hxx>

// Begin prologue.
//
#include "stdafx.h"
//
// End prologue.

I am therefore having manually move the #include <xsde/cxx/pre.hxx> line below the prologue everytime I build my files from the schema file.

// Begin prologue.
//
#include "stdafx.h"
//
// End prologue.

#include <xsde/cxx/pre.hxx>

Is there anything I can do to ensure that the prologue is the first section of code in my cxx file when using xsde.exe?

When I build using xsd.exe, the include line  #include <xsd/cxx/pre.hxx> is always located after the prologue.  Which is what I desire.

Kind regards,

Oliver