[xsde-users] --generate-aggregate fails with lists

Leonid Gershanovich gleonid at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 13 17:14:37 EDT 2011

Hi Boris,

I am trying to use xsd/e with --generate-aggregate option for cxx-hybrid mode.

Please find attached very simple schema that I am using. It essentially has a string list with <xs:minLength value="1"/> restriction.

I am running on RHEL5 and using "CodeSynthesis XSD/e XML Schema to C++ compiler for embedded systems 3.2.0".

When I invoke xsde compiler with following arguments:

> xsde cxx-hybrid --generate-parser --generate-aggregate temp.xsd

I am getting generated source code with following line in temp-pimpl.cxx :

this->list_p_.parsers (this->);

which naturally fails to compile.

Have you come across such issue?
Is there a workaround?