[xsde-users] Re: [xsd-users] xsde hello example: undefined references

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Tue May 25 09:05:27 EDT 2010

Hi Theo,

Theo de Vries <t.j.a.devries at gmail.com> writes:

> I have been using xsde for some time now, with pleasure.

I am glad you are enjoying it. In the future please send questions
about XSD/e to the xsde-users at codesynthesis.com mailing list instead
of xsd-users.

> /usr/bin/c++ -fmessage-length=0 -Wl -lpthread -lxsde
> CMakeFiles/hello.dir/src/driver.cxx.o
> CMakeFiles/hello.dir/generated/hello.cxx.o
> CMakeFiles/hello.dir/generated/hello-pimpl.cxx.o
> CMakeFiles/hello.dir/generated/hello-pskel.cxx.o -o hello -rdynamic

You need to specify '-lxsde' after all the object files, not before.
So the above command line should be something like this:

/usr/bin/c++ -fmessage-length=0 -Wl -lpthread
CMakeFiles/hello.dir/src/driver.cxx.o
CMakeFiles/hello.dir/generated/hello.cxx.o
CMakeFiles/hello.dir/generated/hello-pimpl.cxx.o
CMakeFiles/hello.dir/generated/hello-pskel.cxx.o -lxsde -o hello -rdynamic

I am not familiar with CMake so unfortunately I cannot suggest what
you may need to change in your FindXSDE.cmake to achieve this.