[xsde-users] RE: Parsing - Getting Super Data

Mark Easton mark63 at azurebell.co.nz
Thu Sep 25 23:13:06 EDT 2008

The only solution I can think of is to change my serialised data to be as
follows:

 <site>
 	<id>1</id>
 	<name>Auckland</name>
 	<area>
 		<id>1</id>
		<siteid>1</siteid>
 		<name>Onehunga</name>
 	</area>
 </site>

So, add in the extra <siteid> tag. Isn't this duplicated data? With so much
data to transmit this will add to the size of the serialized xml document
substantially. Do I really have to do this?