[xsde-users] Get the element name

Khuong Nguyen Thi Lien ntlkhuong at tma.com.vn
Wed Sep 10 05:33:08 EDT 2008

Hi Boris,

Sorry for the unclear question, I have the xml fragment below, when the
parsing engine reaches the <greeting> element in the greeting() callback
function, I would like to extract the name of the element right at this
function. In this case I would like the returned name should be "greeting".

Thanks,

Khuong

struct hello_pimpl: hello_pskel

{

  virtual void

  greeting (const string& greeting)

  {

    greeting_ = greeting;

  }

  virtual void

  name (const string& name)

  {

            cout << greeting_ << ", " << name << "!" << endl;

  }

private:

  string greeting_;

};

<hello xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"

       xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="hello.xsd">

  <greeting>Hello</greeting>

  <name>sun</name>

  <name>moon</name>

  <name>world</name>