[xsd-users] Messages and its sub types in the message body

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Thu Apr 23 07:59:50 EDT 2020

Shiao, Renfu <Renfu.Shiao at navcanada.ca> writes:

> Thanks Boris! Here is another question, [...]

Please do not send an unrelated question by replying to an existing
thread. See Posting Guidelines, specifically item #2, for details:

https://codesynthesis.com/support/posting-guidelines.xhtml

> I took a sample XML from W3Schools, generated .xsd file from it, and
> feed the xsd file to "xsd cxx-tree". I have an error message of
> "Invalid element name 'f:table'".

You schema is missing a namespace mapping for the `f` prefix. Please
note that this mailing list is for questions about the XSD compiler,
not for general XML/Schema help (there are other places/forums for
that).