[xsd-users] Xerces-C++ issues installed on Linux Mint

Donald Palmer donaldhpalmer at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 9 22:16:07 EST 2019

hello all,trying to get through the Hello XML example but have not gotten it to compile. I am using QT Creator. Have been able to generate the hello.pxx and hello.hxx files OK.I'm not real experienced at installing software that must be configured and compiled as Xerces-C++ must be. Current version does not have binaries available.I think I did get it configured and installed but QT does not seem to fined everything it needs to compile the driver.cxx code.I do know the Xerces-C++ files are at /usr/local/include/xerceses/uitl/ and my XSD files are at usr/include/xsd/cxx/I have been able to use external build for the hello.xsd file and generate the hello.cxx and h.xx files.Thanks in advance