[xsd-users] VS2010 Compiletime errors on FpML 5-10 xsd conversion. CodeSynthesis Version 4.0

Vangipuram, Satish (CWM-NR) satish.vangipuram at rbccm.com
Sun Jul 28 07:59:17 EDT 2019

Hi, we are getting several errors. Pl. note that I upgraded to latest 4.0 as mentioned in earlier email. The errors below are from 4.0

1.      Error   16      error C2535: 'recordkeeping::VerificationStatusNotification::VerificationStatusNotification(const int)' : member function already defined or declared   \codesynthesis\trade_data\fpml_trade_data\fpml-5-10\fpml-msg-5-10.hxx   4500
2.      Error   17      error C2504: 'recordkeeping::PayerReceiverEnum' : base class undefined  e:\projects\felix_py27\felix_libs\src\felix\interface\codesynthesis\trade_data\fpml_trade_data\fpml-5-10\fpml-shared-5-10.hxx   10328
3.      Error   19      error C2460: 'recordkeeping::IdentifiedPayerReceiver::Value' : uses 'recordkeeping::IdentifiedPayerReceiver', which is being defined    \codesynthesis\trade_data\fpml_trade_data\fpml-5-10\fpml-shared-5-10.hxx        10353.  Several classes throw this error
4.      Error   2       error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '&'      e:\projects\felix_py27\felix_libs\src\felix\interface\codesynthesis\trade_data\fpml_trade_data\fpml-5-10\fpml-msg-5-10.hxx      223
a.      This error from a line which produced error 2 (C2504 above)

Regarding 2 we can clearly see that the class is defined.

The following are the code synthesis options

--hxx-suffix .hxx
--cxx-suffix .cxx
--ixx-suffix .ixx
--fwd-suffix -fwd.hxx
--generate-serialization
--generate-polymorphic
--generate-forward
--polymorphic-type-all
--type-naming ucc
--function-naming lcc
--hxx-prologue-file export_prologue_file_5-10.hxx

I tried generate file per type option but did not make any progress.

Could you pl advise

This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed and may be privileged and confidential.
Unauthorised use or disclosure is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please advise immediately and delete the original message.
This message may have been altered without your or our knowledge and the sender does not accept any liability for any errors or omissions in the message.

Ce courriel est confidentiel et protégé. L'expéditeur ne renonce pas aux droits et obligations qui s'y rapportent.
Toute diffusion, utilisation ou copie de ce message ou des renseignements qu'il contient par une personne autre que le (les) destinataire(s) désigné(s) est interdite.
Si vous recevez ce courriel par erreur, veuillez m'en aviser immédiatement, par retour de courriel ou par un autre moyen.