[xsd-users] Re: Missing includes in code generated from AIXM 5.1

Guillermo Frontera gfrontera at ucm.es
Fri Mar 23 08:12:00 EDT 2018

I kept looking into this. It turns out it in most cases it was not a matter
of includes that were missing. It was, in fact, a circular dependency
problem that caused some types to be used before they were defined, even
with the --file-per-type option enabled. Enabling the --generate-forward
option fixes most of the problems.

However, one include must be still added manually. I am inclined to think
this is a fault of GML 3.2.1 that has been corrected in later revisions.