[xsd-users] Re: Missing includes in code generated from AIXM 5.1

Guillermo Frontera gfrontera at ucm.es
Fri Mar 2 09:00:17 EST 2018

> Have you been able to identify any patter in the missing includes?
> I.e., do they correspond to some specific schema usage (anonymous
> types, global elements, etc)?

They are global elements with a type (a named complexType) that is
defined in a different .xsd file. The .xsd file that defines these types is
included indirectly by the .xsd file with the global elements that uses
them.

For example, a global element "coordinateOperationRef" with a type
"gml:CoordinateOperationPropertyType" is defined in file
"deprecatedTypes.xsd". This file includes another schema, "gml.xsd",
which in turn includes "coordinateReferenceSystems.xsd", which
includes "coordinateOperations.xsd". The latter is where the type is
defined.

I don't know if it's relevant. But in this case, the type contains abstract
elements. But not all the types that generate errors when compiling do.

Regards,
Guillermo