[xsd-users] Re: Missing includes in code generated from AIXM 5.1

Guillermo Frontera gfrontera at ucm.es
Fri Mar 2 06:58:15 EST 2018

Hi again,

I found an easier way to reproduce this error. I found an entry on the Wiki
that describes how to generate code for the GML 3.2.1 schemas
<http://wiki.codesynthesis.com/Schemas/GML>. In the latest example that is
provided in this page, named Gml-3.2.1-split-code.tar.gz
<http://wiki.codesynthesis.com/uploads/9/90/Gml-3.2.1-split-code.tar.gz>,
it generates code for this schemas, apparently without problem. But, if you
edit the gml.options file included in the example, replacing the lines:

--root-element Array
--root-element Bag

with the following:

--root-element-all

then you get the same error I'm getting. Again, manually adding the missing
includes fixes the problem.

Best regards,
Guillermo