[xsd-users] g++ or clang errors

FLACHET Nicolas Nicolas.FLACHET at cstb.fr
Thu Oct 12 11:37:04 EDT 2017

Hello,

I'm new with xsd and I'm having a strange issue that I could not understand.

I'm currently trying to do the following with xsd parser :

-          generate c++11 classes < with xsd cxx-tree > from a Windows environnemment.

-          Use those generated cxx/hxx files on Windows to generate libraries on all plateform, including linux and Mac

On Windows the generation works fine, but on linux & mac I found two problems in my generation :

-          lower case string in #includes although relative paths has upper cases

-          error: a space is required between consecutive right angle brackets (use '> >')

I don't know what I'm doing wrong or if someone already had this problem ?

For information, I'm using xsd 4.0

Regards,
Nicolas