[xsd-users] Problem with substition groups

FLACHET Nicolas Nicolas.FLACHET at cstb.fr
Thu Nov 30 13:19:13 EST 2017

> My main problem is that I cant get do that :
>
> Truitos test = dynamic_cast<Truitos>( building->GenericApplicationPropertyOfAbstractBuilding().at(0) );
>
> Why can't you do that? Do you get an compile/runtime error?

No, but the type "Truitos" doesn't exist in my generated classes.

Also, I Think there is a problem on the substitution mecanisms for cityGML ADE. For exemple, when I have multiple <element> with the same type (another integer in this case) , the parser choose  the last one on the substitution mechanism.

I'm trying to create a really simple case to let you see the problem.

Regards,
Nicolas