[xsd-users] A9 regression

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Fri Nov 4 09:52:51 EDT 2016

Hi Chris,

Chris Gagneraud <chgans at googlemail.com> writes:

> Using xsd-cxx version A9 on Windows, I have some issues with the error
> handlers, exceptions and schema validation.

While there is a lot of information in your email, I am having a hard
time following what you have done and what exactly does not work. Can
you therefore do the following:

1. Read through Section 3.3, "Error Handling":

   http://codesynthesis.com/projects/xsd/documentation/cxx/tree/manual/#3.3

2. Adjust the hello example to match your application.

3. Reproduce the problem using this modified hello example.

4. Send the modified hello example along with the steps to reproduce the
   problem and what the problem is (e.g., expected the callback to be
   called but it was not, etc).