[xsd-users] Segmentation fault running xsd with openADR 2.0b profile schema

James Weinkam jweinkam at enbala.com
Wed Mar 16 11:59:45 EDT 2016

In 3.3, I had used --cxx-prologue '#include "oadr_ei_20b.h"' for a few of the xsd files, and this then enabled compiling by forcing this one header to get included before others so that all the necessary types were defined before being referenced.

Eventually, I will need the FreeBSD port, but for now I can test out with the linux version.  I will let you know if I have any more problems.

Thanks,
James