[xsd-users] unexpected_enumerator

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Thu Mar 3 08:58:07 EST 2016

Hi Lars,

Lars <laasunde at hotmail.com> writes:

>   xsd::cxx::tree::_type lhs(_xsd_Type_literals_[*i]); // empty
>   xsd::cxx::tree::_type rhs(*this); // contains value "bbb"
>   bool comp = (lhs != rhs);             // equals true

This code is incorrect. Are you using it to try to reproduce the problem
or is this the actual code in your application? If it is the actual code,
then you will need to change it (use the actual enumartion type instead of
_type). If this is just for reproduction, then I would rather ask you to
do two things:

1. Try to recompile your application from scratch (recompile all the
   schemas, then all C++ code).

2. If that doesn't help, then I would need to a small but complete test
   case that reproduces the problem (i.e., the schema file, the xml file,
   and the test driver with main()).