[xsd-users] Bug ?

tsroynciitraoln tsroynciitraoln at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 08:44:25 EDT 2015

Hi,

its working with this new version... but I found another issue. Again with
the same project, file generation is fine with or without the use of the
"--file-per-type" option. The problem is when compiling with Visual Studio
(2013), if the "--file-per-type" isn't used, errors occurs (all is fine
when "--file-per-type" is used !):

    - error C2504: 'stream::StreamPayloadBaseType' : classe de base non
définie
    - error C2504: 'stream::StreamPayloadBaseType' : classe de base non
définie
    - a lot of another errors...

Best regards