[xsd-users] Re: Serializer prints xmlns attribute of new elements after emitting thousands of them

Yury Zaytsev yury.zaytsev at traveltainment.de
Wed Mar 11 09:59:26 EDT 2015

Hi Boris,

On Wed, 11 Mar 2015, Boris Kolpackov wrote:

> Let me know if you run into any issues with this fix.

Thank you very much!

I've just tested it on some ~20 000 elements and the redundant xmlns
attributes have indeed disappeared. Additionally, I wasn't able to
identify any other differences in the output, so, hopefully, it didn't
cause any regressions either :-)

All the best,

--
Dr. Yury V. Zaytsev
Senior Software Developer

TravelTainment GmbH
Carlo-Schmid-Straße 12
52146 Würselen/Aachen, Germany
yury.zaytsev at traveltainment.de

http://www.traveltainment.de

Amtsgericht Aachen, HRB 15873
Geschäftsführer: Bernhard Steffens (Vorsitzender),
Dr. Oliver Rengelshausen