[xsd-users] Re: Serializer prints xmlns attribute of new elements after emitting thousands of them

Yury Zaytsev yury.zaytsev at traveltainment.de
Wed Mar 11 06:34:44 EDT 2015

Hi Boris,

On Tue, 10 Mar 2015, Boris Kolpackov wrote:

> So far, the best way to fix this that I can think of is to re-create
> the namespace map when we are re-creating the document. But I am
> going to think a bit more to see if there is a better way.

Thank you very much for investigating the problem and providing this
detailed clarification!

I'd appreciate if you could let me know once you come up with a solution,
so that I can pull the patch from your git into my project.

All the best,

--
Dr. Yury V. Zaytsev
Senior Software Developer

TravelTainment GmbH
Carlo-Schmid-Straße 12
52146 Würselen/Aachen, Germany
yury.zaytsev at traveltainment.de

http://www.traveltainment.de

Amtsgericht Aachen, HRB 15873
Geschäftsführer: Bernhard Steffens (Vorsitzender),
Dr. Oliver Rengelshausen