[xsd-users] wildcard namespaces

Latrach, Farhat Farhat.Latrach at sc.com
Mon Jun 1 18:56:58 EDT 2015

Hi Boris,

Yes the generated code fails to extract the wildcard content. The exception is related to the prefix namespace mappings.

Sent from my iPhone

> On 2 Jun 2015, at 2:02 am, Boris Kolpackov <boris at codesynthesis.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Farhat,
>
> Latrach, Farhat <Farhat.Latrach at sc.com> writes:
>
>> I have had an issue parsing "wildcard" elements when the namespaces
>> mappings used in the wildcard element are defined in a parent element.
>
> I am not sure I understand why this is an "issue"? Does the generated
> code fail to extract the wildcard content in such a case and if so,
> what exactly is wrong?
>
> I would expect the necessary prefix-namespace mappings to be imported
> as part of the DOM element import.
>
> Boris

This email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies and notify the sender immediately. You may wish to refer to the incorporation details of Standard Chartered PLC, Standard Chartered Bank and their subsidiaries at https://www.sc.com/en/incorporation-details.html