[xsd-users] Template for member created by Code Synthesis

Markowitz, Hillel [USA] Markowitz_Hillel at bah.com
Wed Feb 25 13:54:49 EST 2015

A set of xsd uses Code Synthesis to create a set of classes and members. I would like to set up templates to handle certain members that will be added in the future. I would like to use the templates so that I do not get a compilation file before the updated include files and libraries are installed.

for example baseclass.myMemberA().push_back(basedata);

Where myMemberA is the element that is being added.

if there were a #define, the I could have used #ifdef. However, there is no such define. I could use a template using myMemberA, but that requires an explicit test. I could have a number of such members coming up so I would like a generic solution.

I go into more detail on this question at https://stackoverflow.com/questions/28680879/c-template-for-variable-type-declaration but have not yet received a usable answer.

Is there something in what Code Synthesis generates that I can use? I do not have any control over the xsd files or the library and include files generated by Code Snthesis.

[https://cdn.sstatic.net/stackoverflow/img/apple-touch-icon@2.png?v=ea71a5211a91]<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/28680879/c-template-for-variable-type-declaration>

C++ template for variable type declaration - Stack Overflow
I have a number of classes with differing members, all of which have operations of the following type ::basedata::Maindata maindata; ::basedata::Subdata subinfo("This goes into the subinfo vector");
Read more...<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/28680879/c-template-for-variable-type-declaration>

--

Hillel Eli Markowitz

Booz Allen Hamilton