[xsd-users] unable to write new fields to XML file

Aciel Eshky aciel.eshky at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 13:14:38 EST 2015

Hi there,

We're trying to use CodeSynthesis XSD 4.0 in visual studio 2015 as an
interface to a fairly complex xml schema. We have successfully compiled the
schema and generated the classes, and we're able to read the contents or an
xml file and process them.

Some of the xml tags in the schema are optional, and specify the results of
computations that we carry out on the contents of the input xml file. The
input xml file has none of these results fields, but the output xml file
should have them. We are able to populate these filed in the c++ object
representing the xml file, but when we print the object to a file none of
the results fields are printed. Any idea what the issue could be?

Thanks.

--
Aciel