[xsd-users] validating expat parser fails

Ovanes Markarian om_codesynthesis at keywallet.com
Wed Sep 24 14:26:45 EDT 2014

Hello,

I use xsd 4.0 with expat parser. On Mac OS X everything works fine, but
after compiling the parser on Ubuntu Linux with clang 3.3 I get a
validation error stating smth. like:

:143:2 error: '1002' is not a valid value representation for type 'integer'

Just checked the xml document, there is a XML entry with <whatever
ProduktID="1002" .../>

and the schema for this element states:

<xs:attribute name="ProduktID" use="required" type="xs:integer"/>

I changed the type to xs:long, but there is the same problem. Disabling the
validation makes it work fine.

Any ideas what it can be?

Thanks,
Ovanes