[xsd-users] reading from string streams

Omkar Wagh owagh at tower-research.com
Mon May 5 14:37:03 EDT 2014

Hi
I'm not sure what's going wrong with my setup but what I'm doing is basically creating an istringstream object and trying to parse with it. Unfortunately, I keep getting an error like :-
:444:1 error: Expected comment or processing instruction

My code is like this :-

std::string file_str(reinterpret_cast<char*> (plaintext));

std::istringstream ptext_stream(file_str);

auto_ptr<root_type> model2(root_type_(ptext_stream));

This throws the above exception. However, if I write the above to a temporary file, I don't get the error mentioned above.

Any idea on how I can get some more detailed error messages to debug the issue?

Omkar