[xsd-users] compression code generation

Sean Kaner seankaner at amewas.com
Mon Jun 9 13:52:07 EDT 2014

Hello,

I was exploring the cxx tree compression example, but from the example it's not clear

how the generated code was generated.

Specifically the example has generated code that can parse "xercesc::InputSource" it's a parsing parameter in the generated code.

In trying to do my own example and generate my own code, I can't seem to find

what command line options I need to use in order to have the generated code support

parsing "xercesc::InputSource"

I'm currently generating the code using these options

"xsd cxx-tree --generate-serialization --generate-default-ctor --namespace-map.....  myFile.xsd"

Unfortunately it has no support for  parsing "xercesc::InputSource" and

the compression example itself starts with the code already generated so I don't know how it was generated.

Can you please show how the generated code was generated for the compression example?

Thanks