[xsd-users] generate HTML documentation with hyperlinks between XML, XSD and doxygen-generated HTML

Erik Sjölund erik.sjolund at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 04:09:10 EST 2013

Hi,

I've used CodeSynthesis XSD to generate C++ from a few XSD schemas.
I also have some example XML files conforming to these XSD schemas.
Everything is working fine but I have a question regarding generation of
HTML documentation.

Is there a way to generate HTML documentation that shows an example XML
file with hyperlinks
to the doxygen-generated C++ HTML documentation?

Maybe it is possible to go even further and generate HTML documentation,
with hyperlinks between the three

XML example file
XSD schema
doxygen-generated C++ HTML docuemntation

?

If there is no software to generate such documentation today, do you have a
tip of how to implement such software?
Maybe by using the PSVI functionality in Xerces?

Or (in the future) by using the planned introspection functionality in
CodeSynthesis XSD,
http://www.codesynthesis.com/pipermail/xsd-users/2010-November/003082.html
Are the plans for introspection functionality still in the pipeline?

cheers,
Erik Sjölund