[xsd-users] CodeLists handling

Olivier Tournaire olitour at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 06:05:27 EDT 2013

Hi,

I am wondering how can XSD code lists can be handled with cxx-tree. I am
working on CityGML 2.0.0 which defines several code lists as gml:Dictionary
in xml files.
For instance, _AbstractBuilding_roofType.xml defines this kind of entries:

       <gml:dictionaryEntry>
<gml:Definition gml:id="id1">
<gml:description>flat roof</gml:description>
 <gml:name>1000</gml:name>
</gml:Definition>
</gml:dictionaryEntry>

When I read a gml file which contains information about roof type, I can
retrieve, if it exists, the "1000" value. I would like to know how I can
make the correspondance between "1000" and "flat roof".

Hope you could help.

Best regards,

Olivier