[xsd-users] Generated XML does not have full schema qualifiers

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Fri Sep 28 07:05:37 EDT 2012

Hi Wesley,

Wesley Peters <Wesley.Peters at tachyon.com> writes:

> As expected, the namespaceURI is "http://schema.tachyon.com/modemCommand"
> and the qualifiedName is "p:RegisterCondition".  My question is, how do I
> add the additional namespace URIs to the document?

Those are not namespace URIs (well, only one of them is). What's missing
in your case is the xsi:schemaLocation attribute (and the xsi prefix
mapping). The second code example for the "How do I create an empty
Xerces-C++ DOM document?" entry in the C++/Tree Mapping shows how to
add them:

http://wiki.codesynthesis.com/Tree/FAQ#How_do_I_create_an_empty_Xerces-C.2B.2B_DOM_document.3F