[xsd-users] Re: Expecting Sequence, Getting Optional

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Wed Oct 17 10:02:54 EDT 2012

Hi Andrew,

[CC'ed xsd-users.]

andrew.king2 at barclays.com <andrew.king2 at barclays.com> writes:

> The header file (attached) seems to have been generated in the order of
> walking the tree, but with the omission of the second tradeId sequence.

Yes, there appears to be a bug in the cardinality calculation for this
specific case. I also missed the second occurrence of tradeId in my
earlier reply.

I've fixed this bug for the next release of XSD. If you would like,
I can build you a pre-release binary with the fix. Simply let me
know which platform you need.

And thanks for reporting this!