[xsd-users] Re: Sending arguments down the Hierarchy

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Mon Mar 19 10:06:24 EDT 2012

Hi Wahid,

Wahid <hamishagi at yahoo.com> writes:

> I would like to create "link" objects in link_t_pimpl::pre(). Later, after
> I updated the object, I would like to push it to RN.

The recommended way to do this is to return the link object from
link_t_pimpl::post() which will then be passed to Links_pimpl::Link()
where you can then add it to the vector.

If you still want to pass the information "in" (instead of "out"),
then you will need to organize this yourself by, for example, passing
references in parser's constructors (e.g., you could pass a reference
to Links_pimpl to the link_t_pimpl::link_t_pimpl()).