[xsd-users] Serialize elements to xml with no namespace decorations

James & Veri Martin verimart at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 2 17:29:28 EST 2012

I have a case where I need to be able to serialize out to an XML file incrementally as data is made available rather thanloading an entire object model into memory and then write the whole thing out in one go.
For example, I'd like to create a file, write out the opening tag for the root node, then make multiple callsto the ostream functions to write out new child elements as the data is made available.  Once all the data'sbeen processed, close out the root node tag and call the file complete.
Is this usage model supported by the generated code?
I've been trying, for example, to just serialize a single element with no namespace decorations whatsoever on theelements, but the default code always inserts namespace information.
Any suggestions?
Thanks,James