[xsd-users] Attribute list as a C++ list of token

Klaim - Joël Lamotte mjklaim at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 05:31:22 EDT 2012

Thanks for the suggestion.

I ended up having lists of unions that are either id or string with special
value).

It looks easier to just have a list in C++, and just stop processing the
list if we encounter a special value.
It's ok in the semantic of my format I think, but I'll have to check by use.

As always, thanks, your are very useful.

(side note: I recently did major changes in my xsd format and was counting
on xsd-tree to help me point the broken C++ code -that use the generated
code-
     and I was positively surprised to see how easy the fixes were using
this approach. This tool is really super useful in my context! )

Joel Lamotte