[xsd-users] DLL's VS 2010 and dllexport problems revisited

Gordan Sikic gordan.sikic at uljanik.hr
Fri Jun 1 05:44:18 EDT 2012

Hi Boris,

sorry for not answering so long...

>> [...]
>>
>> I tried it (and followed it correctly), more than once.
>
> In this case you will need to create another (root) DLL which will
> contain just xml-schema.hxx (generated with the --export-xml-schema)
> option (step 1). You will also need to create a dummy xml-schema.cxx
> file (step 2). All your other schemas must be compiled with the
> --extern-xml-schema option to use this xml-schema.hxx from the root
> DLL and also link to this root DLL (step 3).
>
> Have you done all of this?

I have done it, and during last two days I've checked and rechecked
everything once more. As I stated before, none of suggestions really
solved the problem. sorry.

I'll try to write python script to transform generated headers into form
where functions are exported. I'll let you know about results.

I would like to thank you once more for your time,

best regards,
Gordan

The information in this email is confidential and it is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any distribution, copying, duplication or disclosure is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy it, and all copies of it.

Ova poruka je povjerljiva i namijenjena isključivo primateljima navedenim u zaglavlju iste. Svaki pristup, distribucija, umnožavanje ili otkrivanje sadržaja ove poruke trećim osobama strogo je zabranjeno i smatra se protuzakonitim. Ukoliko ste greškom dobili ovu poruku, molimo Vas da što prije obavijestite pošiljatelja poruke i uništite sve postojeće kopije.