[xsd-users] multiple xsd

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Tue Aug 28 08:34:33 EDT 2012

Hi Jerome,

jerome martinet <jrm.martinet at gmail.com> writes:

> I'm trying  to transform multiple xsd schemas
> I tryed to use the option --file-per-type but the generated code in
> incomplet (a type is not defined) What's the best solution to do this?

Normally you should just compile each of your schemas separately
(i.e., the file-per-schema mode). The file-per-type mode is only
need for certain schemas that have circular dependencies that
involve inheritance.

It is difficult to say what exactly is wrong in your case without
seeing the schemas. If you can send them to me (you can send them
off-list), then I can take a look.