[xsd-users] Serialization issue with Latin characters

Justin Jose justinjose12002 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 09:26:24 EDT 2011

I am facing an issue related to  serialization.

My xsd:
<xs:complexType name="Sample" abstract="false">
        <xs:attributeGroup name="SampleAttributes">
                <xs:attribute name="n.Id" type="xs:string" use="optional"/>
        </xs:attributeGroup>
        </xs:complexType>
</xs:schema>

I have used xsd cxx-tree to generate classes from xsd.

I am able to serialize xml for normall english characeters but getting
exception while using the value "Union pour le financement d'Immeubles de
Sociétés"

Throwing exception when I serialize the object. I found that this is because
of some spl charaters in "Sociétés"

So I tried with wchar_t commandline option;

Now I am not getting exception while serialization but the XML string looks
not correct:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no" ?>
<Sample>
 <Id="Union pour le financement d'Immeubles de Socií¿í¿©tí¿í¿©s" />
</Sample>

Any help really appriciated. Please ask me if you  need any more
info..Thanks in advance.
Justin