[xsd-users] Compiler errors occurred in the generated *.hxx files from CodeSynthesis 3.2

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Mon Mar 28 12:35:28 EDT 2011

Hi William,

William Canton <stargate625 at gmail.com> writes:

> Oops! I didn't use the correct syntax last time in the --namespace-Map
> option.  I should have used:
>
> --namespace-map xml_schema=codf

I am not so sure. This would be correct if your schema had this in the
root <xs:schema> element:

targetNamespace="xml_schema"

Looking at your original code fragment, I don't think you have this.
If your schema doesn't have the targetNamespace attribute, then the
correct option is:

--namespace-map =codf

That is, it maps empty namespace (global scope) to codf.

If you still cannot figure this out, please send me your schema (off
list) and I will take a look.