[xsd-users] Error in building the generated header due to XSD runtime version mismatch

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Mon Mar 7 07:56:13 EST 2011

Hi William,

William Canton <stargate625 at gmail.com> writes:

> The XML document was generated from a tool and I just assumed that it was
> created properly. I tested the same document on Java platform and didn't
> see any problem. Java XML parser seems more lenient than the CodeSynthesis
> parser in this regard.

This is a very basic validation rule and I would be very surprised if
any well-known Java parser ignored it. Something else most likely is
going on (like the Java parser cannot find the schema and disables
validation altogether because of that; this is the default behavior
in Xerces-J, for example).