[xsd-users] Error in building the generated header due to XSD runtime version mismatch

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Thu Mar 3 15:00:02 EST 2011

Hi William,

William Canton <stargate625 at gmail.com> writes:

> This error was reported in one of my generated *.hxx file at the line:
>
> #if (XSD_INT_VERSION != 3030000L)
> #error XSD runtime version mismatch
> #endif
>
> But hovering over the macro XSD_INT_VERSION showed a correct version number
> of 3030000L.  How could this happen?

Hm, this is strange. Does it happen with all the generated files or only this
one?

Also, can you open (by right-clicking on it in the source code and selecting
the "Open Document" menu item) the <xsd/cxx/config.hxx> file that is included
at the beginning of the generated header file. Then do the same for
<xsd/cxx/version.hxx> and see if the version defined there is correct.

You may also want to double check if there is a previous version of XSD
installed somewhere on your machine.